Accuracy and Transparency
Effort has been made for accuracy and transparency in the services, products and terms and conditions operating on this website, however, changes may be made to services, pricing and products without notice so it is advised visitors to this website check for any updates.
Products for sale
Physical products are not for sale online, and may be purchased from Northbridge clinic.
Products and services
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Products are non-refundable.
- Products posted and broken in transit are not replaceable.
- Postage and Handling is an additional cost to products, if required to be posted.
- Empty bottles are re-used so gladly received back.
- Paypal fees are an additional fee, and added onto booking and product total cost.
- Bookings must be made in advance – no walk-ins.
- Non-payment / late payment of booking attracts a 10% processing fee.
Medical information required
Your health is important, therefore it is a priority you notify Julia if you are:
- Have a pacemaker
- Experience seizures
- Medicated Psychosis
- Have had a recent head injury
- Medicated inflammation
- Have had a stroke, or had symptoms of stroke
- Blood clots
Please do not book an appointment if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, or you are welcome to speak directly to Julia to discuss if an appointment is best at this time.
Booking conditions and payment
Please refer to our booking conditions and payment page for details.